At a Glance :
Application Performance Analyzer V8.1, Debug Tool Utilities and Advanced Functions V8.1, Fault Analyzer V8.1 and File Manager V8.1 deliver cost-effective and highly functional application performance analysis, source code debugging, application ABEND analysis, and data management. They help improve application delivery throughout the life cycle for traditional, Web-based and service-oriented applications. The tools are enhanced significantly to include:
- Additional integration with IBM Rational Developer for System z
- Increased support for new application environments such as WebSphere Application Server and Java
- Exploitation and currency support for IBM CICS Transaction Server V3.2, IBM DB2 V9, and IBM IMS V10
- Further support for SOA and Web service applications
- Control and compliance support including data scrambling
- Functional enhancements including new commands and new options
- Wide range of performance and usability enhancements
General availability : September 28, 2007.
Coincidence or not : there's a Proof of Technology event at Brussels Forum about Problem Determination Tools on October 3-4, 2007. You might want to check out whether there aren't any PoT events like this one in your own neighbourhood.