Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RealDolmen System z e-zine N° 16

So, I finally made it back to blogging land. I went on vacation after the announcement of the zEnterprise System. By the time I got back I had so much catching up to do, I really didn't get to posting anything. So, here's a first after my longest absence so far. What's the good news ?


O0ur 16th issue of the RealDolmen System z Newsletter for our Belgian customers has been sent out this morning. As we target the Belgian market, those who read Dutch or French can find this and previous newsletters on the RealDolmen Website : Dutch versions and French Versions. If you don't receive it yet, you can subscribe to it over here. If you have subscribed, but for some reason no longer receive it, please let me know.

Of course the spotlight this time is on the new System z Enterprise. It's pretty much the same as what I've written here in my blog. We also make some publicity for the upcoming Total Solutions Event for System z here in Brussels.

As usual there are also some hints, tips, links, an overview of recent announcements, EOS dates of software and operating systems and an agenda for mainly Belgian events.

Enjoy the reading !

No comments: