Thursday, February 10, 2011

As tears go by

A couple of weeks ago, I received the terrible news that my brother-in-law had died in an accident. He was not only my brother-in-law but also one of my dearest friends. No need to tell you this came as quite a shock to me and my family. So, the last weeks my mind hasn't been much on blogging. I'd rather wanted to be there in support of my family and especially his wife and children. It's been a very hard time for all of us. It still is.

Allthough most of next week I'm on training, I'll try to catch up and start blogging again.

1 comment:

Marc Van Hoof said...

Hi Marc

Sad news. Tought something was wrong. Sometimes accidents happen more close to your own family then you ever want to believe. I wish you and your family all the stength to overcome this difficult days.