Thursday, September 22, 2011

5 years of blogging


People need this kind of anniversaries to look back once in a while. So I just reread my first post from five years ago. I started out real quiet, not knowing where this would lead me. The first months I had about some 200 readers per month. And it motivated me to keep going. Of course I googled for my blog in the beginning (everyone does, I guess) and I was glad when it finally kept showing up on the first pages. Now, I'm having 200+ readers on a peak day and when people started googling for the last red alert I was mentioned before the IBM site.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to brag about this. I'm realistic enough to realize only one group of people made this possible and that's you, my readers. So I'll try to keep giving you useful information and keeping you up te date on what goes around in the mainframe world.

So I'm just going to end this post with the same words I posted the last couple of years : thanks for stopping by from time to time and don't hesitate to leave some comments if you have any kind of remarks.

As Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (from The Simpsons) would say : "Thank you, Come again".

No comments: