Realdolmen is one of the biggest independent ICT experts in Belgium. With around 1,250 highly trained employees, we provide services to over 1,000 customers in Benelux.But I especially want to elaborate a bit on our rebranding. You might already have seen we have a new logo
We strive to make ICT more personal, to make the most of your employees’ and your organisation’s potential in every collaboration we’re a part of. We do all this with the motto: ‘To get there, together’.
But there's more than this. It was inevitable: after helping numerous companies with their digital transformation in 2016, we also underwent a radical change ourselves. Our structure, our approach, our story: it all needed updating to better meet our customers’ needs.Here's a video explaining our strategy and why we went through this rebranding exercise.
For this occasion, we also have a special edition of our simplICiTy magazine that you can download over here. A few of the topics discussed include:
- The story behind the new logo and baseline
- Why we – even though we’re still a technology business – are putting people at the centre of our approach
- How we’ve updated our services to support our customers as much as possible at an operational, tactical and strategic level
- The Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), smart machines, the hybrid cloud, big data: what trends and hypes do you as an organisation need to take into account?
- What role can ICT play in your organisation’s digital transformation process?