Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PL/I for z/OS V4.4 - new function and improved performance

Here's the PL/I 4.4 announcement : 'IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS , V4.4 offers new function and improved performance (ZP13-0380)'.

Version 4.4 offers
Let me, once again, focus on the practical information. The program number is 5655-W67 and general availability is September 6, 2013.

Perhaps the requirements might be interesting too :

Hardware requirements

The Enterprise PL/I for z/OS , V4.4 compiler runs on the following IBM servers:
The Enterprise PL/I for z/OS , V4.4 compiler generates code that runs on the following IBM servers:
Software requirements

Enterprise PL/I for z/OS , V4.4 runs under the control of, or in conjunction with, the currently supported releases of the following programs and their subsequent releases or their equivalents.
You can find additional information and resources at the PL/I for Z/OS IBM web page over here.

No comments: