Thursday, October 31, 2013

IBM Health Checker for z/OS futures -- what do you think?

This morning I saw this new blog post by Marna Walle on her Share blog Marna's Musings. So, I thought I might share it with you as Marna wants as many participants to this survey as possible. And as she didn't mind my suggestion, consider this the first guest post on my blog. Here we go. Or rather, here she goes.
At SHARE in Boston, it was pretty hectic.  So hectic, in fact, that I forgot to bring a survey to my Migrating to z/OS V2.1 sessions, and to Peter Relson's Health Checker sessions.  After it was too late, I realized that I could ask you here, and all was not lost.  We've got a list of some ideas that we would like your feedback on for the Health Checker:  Java, C/C++, sharing them on a website???  These are just a couple of things we'd like to know if you are interested in.
The survey is only one page, and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.  Send it to us anyway you'd like, we are just interested in what you say!  The survey can be found here:  http://www.share.org/p/do/sd/sid=9339&type=0
Thanks in advance.

Feel free to send back to mwalle@us.ibm.com anyway you'd like (email, attachment, ...)
If you have any trouble getting the survey, just let me know and I'll send you a copy. Fill it out ! Just do it !

No comments: