Friday, December 28, 2007

Looking back on 2007 - The Funny Part

Every one seems to find the time to look back on 2007 and it's not different over here. But I'm going to save the more 'serious' posts for next year, including a little review of the IBM mainframe in 2007.

Keeping it light towards the end of the year, the Enterprise Systems Update Newsletter from Searchdatacenter.com directed me towards 'Overheard: The 10 most entertaining tech videos of 2007' Well the title says it all. I took the liberty of including the two I like the most, but feel free to watch the rest too.


Helpdesk support in the Middle Ages
This is actually another version with better positioned subtitles.




Geek love song
As they say "Give this one a minute. Literally. I promise you’ll warm up to it".



And I would like to add one I came across myself.
It's in German but I'm sure you'll get the message.

IBM : Buzzword Bingo



Have Fun !

No comments: