Monday, March 10, 2008

Make some publicity for the z10

Last week I attended the joint GSE-IBM meeting in Brussels where the new System z10 was presented (The Future runs on System z). At the end we received a cd, so I guess those of you who attend roadshows all over the world, will receive it too. But what about the publicity : well I thought I might share the screensaver and the poster that are on the cd.
Here's a picture of the poster :I uploaded them to rapidshare and I also added a wallpaper I created myself, putting together some of the material from the presentations. Here it is :I actually made two versions of it, one with and one without the text. The quality in the zip file is better than the one presented here.
If you have trouble downloading it, just let me know and we'll find a way to get it to you.

It's been said time and again. We have a great platform but we don't make enough efforts to get the message out to the rest of the world. Well, here's your chance. No one can stop you now : make some publicity for the z10 !

2 comments:

hogwartslinux said...

I don't know if you still have this zip you cited on your article, but RapidShare had erased it. I work with z10 and I'll would like to see the markerting for it.... Do you have also wallpapers for zEnterprise (z196)?

Marc Wambeke said...

Just uploaded it again : https://www.yousendit.com/sharedFolder?phi_action=app/orchestrateSharedFolder&id=_6RnMb8p6E4m5nPEiuhk3dqsj44eL1gJhZu_-soraeI

I don't think I have any promo material for the z196