Now, "Klaas Brant of KBCE and organizer of DB2 Symposium Education has decided to turn Mondays into a must attend learning session for people who work with DB2 for z/OS. There are already 5 amazing shows on the schedule with more to come." Here's the overview :
- The History of DB2 by Roger Miller on Monday April 25, 2011
- The Future of DB2 by Jeff Josten on Monday May 9, 2011
- DB2 10 Performance by Cristian Molaro on Monday May 16, 2011
- DB2 10 SQL Enhancements by Terry Purcell on Monday, May 23, 2011
- DB2 10 Customer Experiences by John Campbell on Monday, June 6, 2011
All webinars start at 5 PM Brussels Time and you can find a schedule over here.
The date of the first one might be a bit unluckily chosen, because lots of people in Europe are enjoying a day off due to Easter Monday. But hey, there'll surely be a replay.
Register for this first show by Roger Miller over here and here's a short overview of its content :
- Understand some of the key inventions in DB2
- Note the teams and some key inventors for the technology
- See the cross-product design and implementation
- Provide insight into the past and direction for DB2
- Show some of the reasons for the success of DB2
This was my last post for April. I'm not only taking a day off on Monday, but I'm on holiday for the rest of that week too. So take care, happy Easter, find lots of chocolate eggs in your garden with the children or grandchildren . . . and see you back in May.