Friday, July 20, 2012

Holiday, back somewhere in August

I just realized that the last two years I had quite a busy time just before my holidays as each time I was preparing all kinds of texts and customer presentations for a new system that was announced that summer. In 2010 we had the introduction of the zEnterprise (z196, zBX and zManager) and last year there was the introduction of the z114. So , I hope I don't disappoint you too much, but I haven't seen any new announcements this time.

I have another blog where I advise people not to touch any computer (or other related device) for a couple of weeks during their holdiays and that's exactly what I intend to to for al least the next two weeks. How hard can it be ?


Well, I have a lot of books waiting to be read.

So thanks for stopping by so regulary and have a nice holiday !

No comments: