Thursday, May 7, 2015

Price Changes on Selected System z and zSeries Software Program Products

Well, after more than a month of silence, I'm back on my feet. I had to undergo some surgery but I've recovered well and I'm back at work. I have to wait another couple of weeks before I can start running again, but the doctor says that blogging is quite OK ;-) . So here we go again.

I'm starting off with mentioning a couple of announcements from the last month and here's the first one : 'Price Changes on Selected System z and zSeries Software Program Products (ZA15-1111)'. There's a price increase in one-time charges (OTC) and associated Subscription and Support (S&S) recurrent license charges (monthly and annually). If you have a look at the list, it's all Websphere products.

The price increases (if any) vary from country to country. So you really have to take a look at the announcement for your own country. In Belgium it's an increase of 5%. Increased recurrent licence charges will be effective with the billing  period that starts on or after August 1, 2015. The one-time charge price increases are effective August 1, 2015.

No comments: