Monday, November 29, 2010

Smart Analytics Optimizer : some documentation

In my last post I already mentioned a presentation on the Smart Analytics Optimizer. As it has become available as of November 19, 2010, I thought I might as well gather some more information on the topic.

You can always start with the IBM Smart Analytics Optimizer page, the announcement and its brochure.

Here are a couple of presentations on the subject
There are no specific Redbooks for the moment on Smart Analytics Optimizer (correct me if I'm wrong), but here's a Redguide with a comprehensive overview of the Smart Analytics Optimizer : 'Using IBM System z As the Foundation for Your Information Management Architecture', starting at page 37.

I also found some manuals at the Publication Center
As this is the first optimizer for the zBX, I'm really curious how it will be received by our customers. Any comments are welcome of course !

No comments: